This 4-day course teaches the basics of smart contract development on the Ethereum platform using Solidity and the Truffle Framework.
It covers the full workflow of developing, testing and deploying contracts as well as interacting with them afterwards. In addition you will learn about common contract patterns and potential security issues.
In this course you will learn
- How the Ethereum smart contracts platform works in depth
- How to write and properly test smart contracts
- How to use the Truffle Development Framework
- Which standards are out there and how to reuse well-tested code
- How to deploy contracts and get them verified on block explorers
- About common contract patterns and when they are appropriate
- How to avoid common security issues
- How your UI can work with different browsers and wallets
Prerequisites: Solid experience in any object-oriented programming language.