RIAT is an independent institute researching and designing the future of decentralization: privacy tech, cryptoeconomics and open source hardware. Read more about our projects.
- BLUFFS: Bluetooth Forward and Future Secrecy Attacks and Defenses
- Passive SSH Key Compromise via Lattices
- Lobbying for open documentation, firmware & repair (and tax breaks for open source)
- Unity Gaming Crisis: the problem with vendor lock-in in game development
- Trouble brewing for #RISCV as issue of technology transfer is questioned
- Ask Microsoft: Are you using our personal data to train AI?
- Linux kernel driver development in Rust: examples and best practices