In this 2-day course we cover advanced patterns such as implementing state channels, delegators / proxies for upgradability and take a deeper look at debugging, optimisation and security tools.
In this course we will look at:
- Update and governance mechanisms such as those found in ZeppelinOS or Aragon
- Various ways to optimize gas costs
- State channels and how to implement them
- Existing tools for security checking and verification
- Useful basic cryptoeconomic primitives and other techniques
Throughout the course we will develop small demo contracts to put the theory into practice.
Prerequisites: Experience with (Ethereum) smart contract development.